Join Shannon, Alicia, and Chad tonight as we cover this week's discussion topics.
- DVCNews reports 3 DVC resorts now have mobile ordering. Wilderness Lodge's Roaring Fork, The Artisan's Pallet at Saratoga Springs, and Captain Cook's at the Polynesian resort.
- Luv2Travel posted a video of the food choices at the Reunion Station Football parties.
- DVC researcher Will Lavato provides insight on the county taxes for DVC resorts. Many resort assessed values went up and some tax rates went down. We won't know the impact of the taxes until the December meeting when our 2020 membership dues are announced.
- Attractions Magazine reported on their media access to the new Disney Skyliners. Members staying at Beach Club will have a faster route to get to Hollywood Studios via Skyliner than by walking or by boat. However, given that BoardWalk residents are already halfway to DHS, walking is still the fastest route. They also address heat concerns and we're lead to believe Disney did properly design the Skyliners to address the heat with ventilation and glass shading.
- Community Discussion of PhotoPass photographers vs automated cameras. Guests are not happy!
- Disney Indy Meet Update! I had a blast meeting about 10 families from the My DVC Points community. This year, Magical Wishes for Kids raised $55,000 for Give Kids the World.
- Motor City Mouse Meet will be forming soon. Our first event will be a fundraiser “Spin-off Event” from the Disney Indy Meet. CycleBar, the premium indoor cycling studio in Northville, Michigan will be hosting a themed event called “Tour de Magic” – where you will take a virtual ride through all 6 magical parks in the US. If you're a fan of the mouse, be sure to join us for this event. Details coming soon!
If you enjoy the show, please join VIP Producer's Club. Your support allows us to produce a weekly show and has special insider perks!