Season 4 of the My DVC Points Podcast was made possible through financial support from the DVC Dream Team:
- DVC Resale Market – Industry Leader in DVC Resales
- DVC Rental Store – DVC Point Rental and Swap Partner
- Incredible Vacation Homes – Luxury Vacation Homes for Family Gatherings
- Be Our Guest Vacations – Travel Agent for DVC Point Swap Programs
- Monera Financial – Exclusively Financing DVC Contracts
- Patreon supporters in the My DVC Points VIP Producer Club.
Join Chad, Shannon, Mary Anne, and the My DVC Points Community as we kick off our summer shoot out series! Are you Team Old Key West or Team Saratoga? Given these are the last two resorts to sell out, sooner or later you will have to decide which resort you'll call home for your Disney vacation!
My DVC Points App Countdown Share:
What is your countdown?
Summer Resort Showdown Series: Team Old Key West vs Team Saratoga Springs
We compare the following and vote for our favorites in the following catagories:
- Room size – Old Key West for huge rooms
- Point Charts – Old Key West for the consistently lower-priced rooms and the best value in DVC for grand villas.
- Dining: Saratoga Springs because you can walk to Disney Springs
- Resort Recreation: Saratoga Springs
- Location: Saratoga Springs due to proximity to Disney Springs
- Transportation: Old Key West due to Treehouse busses
- Pools: Saratoga Springs because they have two feature pools with slides and three pools with food service areas and a dedicated children's splash area that is fenced off from the main pool.
Shannon leads a conversation on the updated travel guidelines for Disney reopening.
Today's episode was produced and directed by Gina Grotsky. Facebook admins and moderators of the My DVC Points Community Group: Valerie Fairnington, Donna Bickert, Tamara Speidel, Mary Ann Tracy, and Caleb Allison.
If you enjoy the show, please consider buying Chad a dole whip and joining the VIP Producer's Club. Your support allows us to continue producing high-quality content every week. Patreon's join the program to help create content. We usually host an exclusive Facebook live once a month to talk about upcoming projects and general question and answer time.