DVC Resorts offer many activities to Members beyond the theme parks. From horseback riding to the fun Community Hall activities, there is something for everyone to enjoy in these resorts. Join Chad, Mary Anne, Jake, Brad, & Sandy as they discuss their favorite activities to take part in and why they love them so much. DVC Resorts offer many activities to Members beyond the theme parks. From horseback riding to the fun Community Hall activities, there is something for everyone to enjoy in these resorts. Join Chad, Mary Anne, Jake, Brad, & Sandy as they discuss their favorite activities to take part in and why they love them so much.
DVC Resort Activities
Examples of Resort Activities include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Boat Rentals
- Fort Wilderness: Tri Circle D Ranch, Chip & Dale's Campfire, canoeing, etc
- Poolside games
- Resort Tours
- Vero Beach's Turtle Walk
- Bike rentals
- Jogging trails
- Fitness centers
- Spas, such as Senses at VGF or SSR
- Pools & waterslides
- Community Hall activities
- Seasonal offerings for holidays at the resorts
- Aulani & HHI Beach Resort Activities
- Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage
- Entertainment at the resorts
- Movies Under the Stars
- Boardwalk Nightlife
- Tennis/sports courts
Tonight, we had a great panel with us and here are some of their responses to the topic questions!
- What has been the best activity that you have done?
- Foot Snooker at Riviera Resort followed by the Ice Cream Drop at SSR and making tie-dye Disney shirts as a family.
- Surrey bike rentals
- Community Hall activities
- Moonlight Safari at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- What activities are the Best Bargain?
- Sleepy Hollow event at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Arts and crafts at the resorts
- Turtle talks at Vero Beach
- T-Shirt making in the Community Halls
Which activities are you looking forward to trying?
- Wilderness Trail Experience
- Aulani Luau
- Poolside Games
- Horseback riding at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
My DVC Points is an awesome community of DVC members. Our positive, respectful, and authentic conversations about Disney Vacation Club designed to help people make informed and educated decisions about what's best for their families. Please join us to continue the conversations on our Facebook Group, Discord Server, and YouTube channel.
It takes an awesome community of DVC members to produce our content. We're always recruiting people to help research, produce, edit, or join our shows to share their stories. Thus far we've had over 225 DVC members on our shows. Please consider supporting our show through our VIP Producer's Club at Patreon.com.
Today's show was directed and written by Chad Pennycuff. Gina Grotsky is our producer. Facebook admins and moderators of the My DVC Points Community Group: Valerie Fairnington, Donna Bickert, Tamara Speidel, Caleb Allison, and Mary Anne Tracy. “Take Flight” music by Martinrowberry1 on Pond5.