We polled over two thousand Riviera Resort Owners and asked why should somebody stay at the newest addition to Disney Vacation Club: Disney's Riviera Resort. Riviera combines the magic of Europe with the magic of Disney and is located in the Epcot Resort Area and is home to many of our My DVC Points Community members. Join tonight's panel as they continue our “Top 10” series on Community Hall Live and discuss their favorite parts of Riviera Resort and why they enjoy them so much.
Season 8 of the My DVC Points Podcast was brought to you by:
DVC Resale Market – Industry Leader in DVC Resales
DVC Rental Store – DVC Point Rentals
Monera Financial – Exclusively Financing DVC Contracts
Patreon supporters in the My DVC Points VIP Producer Club.
Located in the Epcot Resort Area, Disney's Riviera Resort, which opened in December of 2019, is currently the newest resort in the Disney Vacation Club lineup. The resort has a European theme with various Disney touches, such as art and paintings, throughout the resort. For dining, there are several options when staying here: Topolino's Terrace (Character meal for breakfast and signature dining in the evening), Le Petit Cafe, Primo Piatto, and Bar Riva. Like many of the other DVC Resorts, accommodations include Deluxe Studios, 1-Bedroom Villas, 2-Bedroom Villas, and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas; however, this resort also has Tower Studios – the first of its kind as these units are designed to hold 2 people and are the most economical rooms to book when using Vacation Points.
Top 10 Reasons to Stay at Disney's Riviera Resort
We polled well over 2,000 Disney Riviera Resort owners in our Riviera Resort Owners Group on Facebook. We asked owners to pick their top 3 things as to why they love staying at Disney's Riviera Resort. Here's the ranking:
10. Unique Recreation Activities – Bocce Ball, Remote Control Boat Races, and Foot Snooker
9. Amazing Kid's Splash Area – one of the best in Walt Disney World. Multiple slides, sprayers, and spouts. It's also heated in cooler months.
8. Studio's have Split Bathrooms. The shower is in a separate room from the bathtub. Multiple people can get ready at the same time.
7. Diverse Room Inventory: Tower Studios, Studios, One and Two Bedrooms plus Grand Villas. DVC increased the studio counts at this resort.
6. The food/ Dining options: Toppolino’s Terrace, Primo Piatto, Le Petit Cafe, Bar Riva, and a Gelato Cart
5. Studios and One-Bedrooms Sleep 5
4. Location: It's an EPCOT Resort with Great Access to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios
3. Queen Sized Murphy Beds – You get a regular queen mattress rather than metal bars on a pull-out couch.
2. Refined Elegance and Luxury: The stunning views from all of the property. Fit and Finish of the Resort Theme is Posh. Valet parking
1. Disney's Skyliner is an Absolute Game Changer – Quick, easy, and much better than waiting on a bus.
Interested in learning more about Disney's Riviera Resort? Be sure to check out the My DVC Points Resort Wiki for an in-depth look at all of the offerings available at this resort!
My DVC Points is an awesome community of DVC members. Our positive, respectful, and authentic conversations about Disney Vacation Club are designed to help people make informed and educated decisions about what's best for their families. Please join us to continue the conversations on our Facebook Group, Discord Server, and YouTube channel.
It takes an awesome community of DVC members to produce our content. We're always recruiting people to help research, produce, edit, or join our shows to share their stories. Thus far, we've had over 225 DVC members on our shows.
If our content has been a blessing to your family, please consider supporting our show through our VIP Producer's Club at Patreon.com and join us for the Patreon After-Party from our live shows.