In episode 024 of the My DVC Point’s podcast, we’re getting to know Melissa Mullett of David’s Vacation Club Rental. Melissa calls (BRV) Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge home. We discuss the birth of the point rental industry and circumstances that arise that prevent members from using their points. We discuss how DVC is in a unique position in the timeshare industry in the fact that they’re the #1 vacation destination in the world, they own pop culture, they own magic, and DVC members can benefit from this draw through rental and resale. We discuss member education on banking and borrowing as it related to Use Year and Disney Cruise Swaps.
Affiliate Links and Sponsors
We are dedicated to building up the DVC community by sharing members stories, experiences, and magical memories. We believe you can get the most out of your membership by learning how other families do Disney. What started out as a hobby has grown into a project that costs a few thousand dollars a year to maintain. To offset these expenses I accepting sponsors, using affiliate links, selling t-shirts and asking for direct support on Patreon or contributions on PayPal. By shopping links and mentioning our show to our sponsors, you will financially support My DVC Points. Thanks for your support. Chad
Search Our Site
Subscribe to Our Podcast
- Live! 002 Animal Kingdom Kidani vs Jambo – Part 1
- 025 Looking Back at a Lifetime of Disney Vacations with Jeff Jorgensen and a Tribute to Dick and Irene Jorgensen
- Live! 001 Star Wars Galaxy Edge Trip Report with Sarah and Richard from Skywalking Through Neverland!
- 024 Insider Interview Melissa Mullett from David’s Vacation Club Rentals
- 023 McNair Wilson Former Disney Imagineer Part 2: Tower of Terror, Meeting Walt, Insider Stories of Imagineering