Have you ever wondered how a DVC guide spends their points? Realistically, DVC is their job. What do they do to get away from work yet create magical vacation memories for their own families? Shortly after Andy Berry joined DVC as a member, he joined the DVC sales team as a guide. Earlier this year, he transitioned over to DVC Resale Market. In episode 029, Andy shares his DVC story and we get a glimpse of how a DVC guide’s family utilized their DVC points. Join in to learn about RCI, cruises, and Adventures by Disney.
Affiliate Links and Sponsors
We are dedicated to serving the DVC community by sharing members stories, experiences, and magical memories. We believe you can get the most out of your membership by learning how other families do Disney. What started out as a hobby has grown into a project that costs a few thousand dollars a year to produce. We could use your help! You can help cover these expenses using affiliate links, mentioning My DVC Points when you contact our sponsors, buying t-shirts, joining our Patreon Producer’s Club, or contributions on PayPal. Thanks for your support. Chad
Search Our Site
- 044 Meet Jim & Martha Santos – Owners at Saratoga Springs Resort Since 2005
- 043 Live! 10-06-2019 DVC Resale Market Update for September 2019, Polynesian Resort Series Follow Up, Mobility Partner Update, EPCOT Forever and Skyliner Collision Creates Downtime
- 042 Getting Bibbity Bobbity Bougie in the Bungalows!
- 041 Live 09-29-2019 Mobility Program Partner Changes, EPCOT Forever and Live Call from Opening Day of Disney Skyliner
- 040 DVC Polynesian Village Resort Review