New sales information was released about the Disneyland Hotel Tower DVC build. The initial reaction from the Disneyland Hotel Tower prospective owners group was grim. Transient Taxes, High Point Charts, and no free parking.
Season 9 of the My DVC Points Podcast was brought to you by:
DVC Resale Market – Industry Leader in DVC Resales
DVC Rental Store – DVC Point Rentals
Monera Financial – Exclusively Financing DVC Contracts
Patreon supporters in the My DVC Points VIP Producer Club.
Story #1 – Sales details on Villas at Disneyland Hotel (VDH)
Points of Discussion
- Points will go on sale May 2nd for existing members and May 30th for new members.
- The opening price is $230 per point, $13 more than the current price for new Walt Disney World properties.
- The opening Price for Membership dues will be $9.05 / point. Not sure if this is the 2023 or 2024 rate.
- Transient Occupancy Tax for 2023 is approximately $2.73 per point, 2024, is approximately $2.82 per point.
- Point charts are available for 2023 and 2024. Note that ranges for all categories are lower than those for the Grand Californian, though some individual dates are slightly higher.
- Duo Studio (Standard): 76-118 pts per week, excluding Thanksgiving / Christmas / Easter holidays.
- Duo Studio (Preferred): 83-132 pts per week.
- Duo Studio (Garden): 90 – 153 pts per week.
- Deluxe Studio (Standard): 97 – 174 pts per week
- Deluxe Studio (Preferred): 113 – 195 pts per week.
- Deluxe Studio (Garden):141 – 225 pts per week.
- 1-bedroom: 224 – 310 pts per week.
- 2-bedroom: 321 – 475 pts per week.
- Grand Cal ranges (excluding major holidays)
- Deluxe Studio: 129 – 194 pts per week.
- 1-bedroom: 235 – 388 pts per week.
- 2-bedroom: 346 – 526 pts per week.
Source: DVC website
Story #2 – Guardians of the Galaxy Screen and Scream
- Exclusive DVC Member event:
- May 4, 2023.
- 2 PM screening of Guardians at AMC Disney Springs OR voucher for later screening
- New EPCOT after-hours party from 10 AM to 1 PM access to “World Discovery,” including Guardians and Test Track. (And Presumably Mission Space)
- The price is $89 per person + tax.
- Sign-up was on April 19th at 11 AM Eastern. Did it sell out?
- Member + 4 guests
Source: DVC Direct Email to Members
My DVC Points is an awesome community of DVC members. Our positive, respectful, and authentic conversations about Disney Vacation Club are designed to help people make informed and educated decisions about what's best for their families. Please join us to continue our Facebook Group and YouTube channel conversations.
It takes an incredible community of DVC members to produce our content. We're always recruiting people to help research, produce, edit, or join our shows to share their stories. Thus far, we've had over 225 DVC members on our shows.
If our content has been a blessing to your family, please consider supporting our show through our VIP Producer's Club at Patreon.com and join us for the Patreon After-Party from our live shows.
Facebook admins and moderators of the My DVC Points Community Group: Sandy Symianick, Gina Grotsky, Shannon Ford, Caleb Allison, and Mary Anne Tracy. “Take Flight” music by Martinrowberry1 on Pond5.