How do you pack for a family trip to WDW? What do you take to special events? (RunDisney, Christmas, Halloween, etc.) What is different if staying in DVC rooms? Do you take a “park bag?” We're talking all things packing tonight on Community Hall. Episode 59 of the Community Hall Podcast Podcast Episode 59.
Season 6 of the My DVC Points Podcast was brought to you by:
- DVC Resale Market – Industry Leader in DVC Resales
- DVC Rental Store – DVC Point Rental and Swap Partner
- Monera Financial – Exclusively Financing DVC Contracts
- Patreon supporters in the My DVC Points VIP Producer Club.
DVC members share what their tips on packing for Walt Disney World.
- How do you pack for a family?
- What do you pack for Special Events?
- What is different if staying DVC?
- Difference if driving or flying?
My DVC Points is an awesome community of DVC members. Our positive, respectful, and authentic conversations about Disney Vacation Club are designed to help people make informed and educated decisions about what's best for their families. Please join us to continue the conversations on our Facebook Group, Discord Server, and YouTube channel.
It takes an awesome community of DVC members to produce our content. We're always recruiting people to help research, produce, edit, or join our shows to share their stories. Thus far, we've had over 225 DVC members on our shows.
If our content has been a blessing to your family, please consider supporting our show through our VIP Producer's Club at Patreon.com and join us for the Patreon After-Party from our live shows.