Season 4 of the My DVC Points Podcast was made possible through financial support from the DVC Dream Team:
- DVC Resale Market – Industry Leader in DVC Resales
- DVC Rental Store – DVC Point Rental and Swap Partner
- Incredible Vacation Homes – Luxury Vacation Homes for Family Gatherings
- Be Our Guest Vacations – Travel Agent for DVC Point Swap Programs
- Monera Financial – Exclusively Financing DVC Contracts
- Patreon supporters in the My DVC Points VIP Producer Club.
Join Chad, Shannon and Ken Booth for a discussion on Disney Parks Closures, A Stream-A-Thon Response for Connecting the Community during Social Distancing, Shannon's Marvel Day at Sea Trip Report and My DVC Points App Update!
Chris Salata from the Discovering Disney Podcast joined the show to announce a Stream-A-Thon. Because of social distancing, the parks are closed. However, we can still keep the community alive and connected through our streaming shows. Join us each night until the parks open up again for more live streaming! Follow us on Facebook.com/MyDVCPoints for more information!
Today's episode was produced and directed by Gina Grotsky. Facebook admins and moderators of the My DVC Points Community Group: Valerie Fairnington, Donna Bickert, Tamara Speidel, Mary Ann Tracy, and Caleb Allison.
If you enjoy the show, please consider buying Chad a dole whip and joining the VIP Producer's Club. Your support allows us to continue producing high-quality content every week. Patreon's join the program to help create content. We usually host an exclusive Facebook live once a month to talk about upcoming projects and general question and answer time.