In Episode 060, Brian Reed from Imagination Radio Network returns to discuss the history of Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. Previously Brian joined us on episode 038 to discuss the history of the Polynesian resort. We discuss the history of both Disney Springs and the grounds known as Saratoga Springs Resort.
043 Live! 10-06-2019 DVC Resale Market Update for September 2019, Polynesian Resort Series Follow Up, Mobility Partner Update, EPCOT Forever and Skyliner Collision Creates Downtime
1. DVC Resale Market Monthly Update for September 2019
– ROFR – Right of First Refusal Report for September
– Average Market Prices
– Inventory Analysis – Great time to buy – Polynesian
– Inventory Analysis – Great Time to Sell – Vero Beach
2. Disney Polynesian Resort Podcast Series Follow Up
3. Disney Mobility Partner Program Change – Scooterbug
4. EPCOT Forever Launches!
5. Skyliners Collision Creates “Downtime”
– Reedy Creek Fire Department Evacuations – Nobody Hurt
– Community Buzz, Response and Memes
038 History of Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows with Brian Reed from The Main Street Chronicles Podcast
In the first of a three-episode DVC Resort Review Series, Brian Reed from The Main Street Chronicles joins the show to discuss the history of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. The Polynesian is the first resort to open up at Walt Disney World. Brian walks us through the original plans, proposed towers and features that have been retired.