Marissa from DVC Resale Market and Curt Stone from Geekin’ on WDW Podcast joined Chad to talk about our personal histories with the Bay Lake Tower Resort. Episode 192
043 Live! 10-06-2019 DVC Resale Market Update for September 2019, Polynesian Resort Series Follow Up, Mobility Partner Update, EPCOT Forever and Skyliner Collision Creates Downtime
1. DVC Resale Market Monthly Update for September 2019
– ROFR – Right of First Refusal Report for September
– Average Market Prices
– Inventory Analysis – Great time to buy – Polynesian
– Inventory Analysis – Great Time to Sell – Vero Beach
2. Disney Polynesian Resort Podcast Series Follow Up
3. Disney Mobility Partner Program Change – Scooterbug
4. EPCOT Forever Launches!
5. Skyliners Collision Creates “Downtime”
– Reedy Creek Fire Department Evacuations – Nobody Hurt
– Community Buzz, Response and Memes
Break out the Tiki Mugs and join Chad, Curt Stone from Geekin’ on WDW and Valerie Fairnington in a complete review of the Polynesian Village. Learn why we rank Polynesian #1 for Food and Beverage and #1 for Transportation across all DVC resorts. The pools also rank incredibly high as well!
Disney Vacation Club owner Curt Stone from Geekin’ on WDW Podcast joins today’s show to discuss his DVC history. Curt has been an owner at Bay Lake Tower since 2010.