James (Jim) and Martha joined Disney Vacation Club in 2005 by purchasing a contract at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. In this episode, we follow them through 15 years of membership. Everything from bringing their kids to Disney, coming with their children’s spouses, having adult children and traveling with other couples, and now planning a multi-generational trip. Join the conversation as Jim and Martha share 15 years worth of experience with the My DVC Points community.
Affiliate Links and Sponsors
We are dedicated to serving the DVC community by sharing members stories, experiences, and magical memories. We believe you can get the most out of your membership by learning how other families do Disney. What started out as a hobby has grown into a project that costs thousand dollars a year to produce. We could use your help! You can help cover these expenses using affiliate links, mentioning My DVC Points when you contact our sponsors, buying t-shirts, joining our Patreon Producer’s Club, or contributions on PayPal. Thanks for your support. Chad
Search Our Site
As Heard on My DVC Points!
- 071 Seeing DVC as an Investment in Relationships and Family Vacations Not a Financial Investment with Brian Flock in the Disney’s Riviera Resort Series
- 070 Skyliner, Hidden Minnies & Adult Disney Trips with Kati Swanson in the Disney Riviera Resort Owner Series
- 069 Why We Bought at Disney’s Riviera Resort With Tara Gray
- 068 Finding Value in 50 Year Contracts at Disney’s Riviera Resort: Meet Alicia Urbain
- Live 1-12-20 Join Tom, Trevor, and Alicia for This Week’s Live Show