“Hey, my DVC sisters and brothers!” If you’re a member of any of the DVC Facebook groups, that’s all the introduction you need to realize our guest for this episode is none other than Mr. Kevin McCloud. I consider Kevin “The Happiest DVC member on Facebook!” Kevin has the gift of packing pixie dust into pixels and filling our Facebook streams with pure joy. I find it ironic that Kevin shares a last name with the author of “Have You Filled a Bucket Today? A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids.” Just like the posts, Kevin brings happiness and joy to episode 028 and its sure to fill your bucket!
Affiliate Links and Sponsors
We are dedicated to serving the DVC community by sharing members stories, experiences, and magical memories. We believe you can get the most out of your membership by learning how other families do Disney. What started out as a hobby has grown into a project that costs thousand dollars a year to produce. We could use your help! You can help cover these expenses using affiliate links, mentioning My DVC Points when you contact our sponsors, buying t-shirts, joining our Patreon Producer’s Club, or contributions on PayPal. Thanks for your support. Chad
Search Our Site
As Heard on My DVC Points!
- 071 Seeing DVC as an Investment in Relationships and Family Vacations Not a Financial Investment with Brian Flock in the Disney’s Riviera Resort Series
- 070 Skyliner, Hidden Minnies & Adult Disney Trips with Kati Swanson in the Disney Riviera Resort Owner Series
- 069 Why We Bought at Disney’s Riviera Resort With Tara Gray
- 068 Finding Value in 50 Year Contracts at Disney’s Riviera Resort: Meet Alicia Urbain
- Live 1-12-20 Join Tom, Trevor, and Alicia for This Week’s Live Show