Join Chad and Marissa from DVC Resale Market for a monthly market recap covering January of 2020. We cover Right of First Refusal Buy Backs, Average Sales Prices and Current Inventory Analysis.
Join Shannon, Tom and Marissa as they discuss DVC Direct Price Increases, 2020 Moonlight Magic Schedule and Travel Tips for Bringing Toddlers to Walt Disney World.
043 Live! 10-06-2019 DVC Resale Market Update for September 2019, Polynesian Resort Series Follow Up, Mobility Partner Update, EPCOT Forever and Skyliner Collision Creates Downtime
1. DVC Resale Market Monthly Update for September 2019
– ROFR – Right of First Refusal Report for September
– Average Market Prices
– Inventory Analysis – Great time to buy – Polynesian
– Inventory Analysis – Great Time to Sell – Vero Beach
2. Disney Polynesian Resort Podcast Series Follow Up
3. Disney Mobility Partner Program Change – Scooterbug
4. EPCOT Forever Launches!
5. Skyliners Collision Creates “Downtime”
– Reedy Creek Fire Department Evacuations – Nobody Hurt
– Community Buzz, Response and Memes
Three Disney Princesses join Chad on a journey as we get Bougie in the Bungalows! First time guest Melissa, Debbie from Vacation Club Loans, and Marissa from DVC Resale Market as we explore the most point expensive accommodations in all of DVC.
Derek and Marissa are currently working as guides with DVC Resale Market. Like all of the other guides at DVC Resale Market, they were once direct guides. Derek and Marissa recap their 10+ years of friendship on the show and provide a great insight into working for DVC, working on the cruise ships. A lot of members prefer buying DVC on the cruises. There’s quite a bit of buzz in the DVC community that the cruise ships offer better discounts. In this episode, we take a quick trip backstage and talk with two former guides as they recap their history with DVC, Disney Cruise Line and their transition to DVC Resale Market.