In episode 024 of the My DVC Point’s podcast, we’re getting to know Melissa Mullett of David’s Vacation Club Rental. Melissa calls (BRV) Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge home. We discuss the birth of the point rental industry and circumstances that arise that prevent members from using their points. We discuss how DVC is in a unique position in the timeshare industry in the fact that they’re the #1 vacation destination in the world, they own pop culture, they own magic, and DVC members can benefit from this draw through rental and resale. We discuss member education on banking and borrowing as it related to Use Year and Disney Cruise Swaps.
Affiliate Links and Sponsors
We are dedicated to serving the DVC community by sharing members stories, experiences, and magical memories. We believe you can get the most out of your membership by learning how other families do Disney. What started out as a hobby has grown into a project that costs thousand dollars a year to produce. We could use your help! You can help cover these expenses using affiliate links, mentioning My DVC Points when you contact our sponsors, buying t-shirts, joining our Patreon Producer’s Club, or contributions on PayPal. Thanks for your support. Chad
Search Our Site
As Heard on My DVC Points!
- 071 Seeing DVC as an Investment in Relationships and Family Vacations Not a Financial Investment with Brian Flock in the Disney’s Riviera Resort Series
- 070 Skyliner, Hidden Minnies & Adult Disney Trips with Kati Swanson in the Disney Riviera Resort Owner Series
- 069 Why We Bought at Disney’s Riviera Resort With Tara Gray
- 068 Finding Value in 50 Year Contracts at Disney’s Riviera Resort: Meet Alicia Urbain
- Live 1-12-20 Join Tom, Trevor, and Alicia for This Week’s Live Show