We pick up where we left off in the the Saratoga Springs Review show. Episode 063 covers transportation, room refurbishment, recommendations, and we address the commonly held believe that “Saratoga Springs is the Resort of Last Resort.”
by Chad Pennycuff | Dec 13, 2019 | Blog, Multiple Member Discussion, Owner at BC, Owner at BLT, Owner at CCV, Owner at OKW, Owner at PVB, Owner at SSR, Owner at VGC, Podcast, Resort Review, Restaurant Reviews
The first half of our Saratoga Springs Resort review show. In this episode, DVC Members, Chad, Mary Anne, Samantha and Randy discuss our love of the SSR resort. We cover resort areas and room requests, resort amenities, swimming pools, restaurants and bars at the resort, and the resort theming.
Affiliate Links and Sponsors
We are dedicated to serving the DVC community by sharing members stories, experiences, and magical memories. We believe you can get the most out of your membership by learning how other families do Disney. What started out as a hobby has grown into a project that costs thousand dollars a year to produce. We could use your help! You can help cover these expenses using affiliate links, mentioning My DVC Points when you contact our sponsors, buying t-shirts, joining our Patreon Producer’s Club, or contributions on PayPal. Thanks for your support. Chad
Search Our Site
As Heard on My DVC Points!
- 071 Seeing DVC as an Investment in Relationships and Family Vacations Not a Financial Investment with Brian Flock in the Disney’s Riviera Resort Series
- 070 Skyliner, Hidden Minnies & Adult Disney Trips with Kati Swanson in the Disney Riviera Resort Owner Series
- 069 Why We Bought at Disney’s Riviera Resort With Tara Gray
- 068 Finding Value in 50 Year Contracts at Disney’s Riviera Resort: Meet Alicia Urbain
- Live 1-12-20 Join Tom, Trevor, and Alicia for This Week’s Live Show