Andrew joined Disney Vacation Club in 2008 by purchasing at Animal Kingdom Villas. Shortly after buying in addonitis kicked in and the Darden family purchased a second contract from the resale market at Old Key West. Later on Disney cruises, he added on at Boulder Ridge and Copper Creek Cabins and Villas. Andrew discusses problems with multiple DVC Use Years and his “leap-frogging” solution and two vacations that are on most members bucket lists: Cascade Cabins at Copper Creek and 14 days at Aualani.
Affiliate Links and Sponsors
We are dedicated to serving the DVC community by sharing members stories, experiences, and magical memories. We believe you can get the most out of your membership by learning how other families do Disney. What started out as a hobby has grown into a project that costs a few thousand dollars a year to produce. We could use your help! You can help cover these expenses using affiliate links, mentioning My DVC Points when you contact our sponsors, buying t-shirts, joining our Patreon Producer’s Club, or contributions on PayPal. Thanks for your support. Chad
Search Our Site
- 044 Meet Jim & Martha Santos – Owners at Saratoga Springs Resort Since 2005
- 043 Live! 10-06-2019 DVC Resale Market Update for September 2019, Polynesian Resort Series Follow Up, Mobility Partner Update, EPCOT Forever and Skyliner Collision Creates Downtime
- 042 Getting Bibbity Bobbity Bougie in the Bungalows!
- 041 Live 09-29-2019 Mobility Program Partner Changes, EPCOT Forever and Live Call from Opening Day of Disney Skyliner
- 040 DVC Polynesian Village Resort Review