Andrew joined Disney Vacation Club in 2008 by purchasing at Animal Kingdom Villas. Shortly after buying in addonitis kicked in and the Darden family purchased a second contract from the resale market at Old Key West. Later on Disney cruises, he added on at Boulder Ridge and Copper Creek Cabins and Villas. Andrew discusses problems with multiple DVC Use Years and his “leap-frogging” solution and two vacations that are on most members bucket lists: Cascade Cabins at Copper Creek and 14 days at Aualani.
Affiliate Links and Sponsors
We are dedicated to serving the DVC community by sharing members stories, experiences, and magical memories. We believe you can get the most out of your membership by learning how other families do Disney. What started out as a hobby has grown into a project that costs thousand dollars a year to produce. We could use your help! You can help cover these expenses using affiliate links, mentioning My DVC Points when you contact our sponsors, buying t-shirts, joining our Patreon Producer’s Club, or contributions on PayPal. Thanks for your support. Chad
Search Our Site
Refinance And Save!
As Heard on My DVC Points!
- 053 Live! DVC Resale Market Update for October 2019 and Hidden Gems in Disneyland
- 052 Meet Mary Anne Tracy Owner at Saratoga Springs Resort Since 2017
- 051 Live 11-3-19 $100 Gift Card Giveaway Celebration and Disney Skyliner Bar Crawl
- 050 Meet Steven Kriese Owner at Aulani and Copper Creek and Host of DCL Podcast
- 049 Live 10-29-19 Travel Tips When Bringing Toddlers to Walt Disney World