Derek DeBoers joins the show to provide an update on the DVC Resale Market. Disney did not buy back a single contract in May 2020. Prices are slightly down from last summer buy on their way back up as inventory has been shrinking at an alarming rate. It’s become a seller’s market again.
Derek DeBoers joins us for an audio edition of the monthly reports published by the DVC Resale Market. We discuss the Right of First Refusal report for December 2019 and take a look back at all of 2019. Derek covers average sales prices for December.
Winner pf a $100 Gift Card from Vacation Club Loans Announced | DVC Resale Market – Monthly Update for October 2019 | Deep Discounts offered at Riviera Resort | More Inventory Declared at Riviera Resort | Give Kids the World Fundraising – Shannon and Chad
Moonlight Magic Meetup on 11-14-19 | Hidden Gems of Disneyland!
043 Live! 10-06-2019 DVC Resale Market Update for September 2019, Polynesian Resort Series Follow Up, Mobility Partner Update, EPCOT Forever and Skyliner Collision Creates Downtime
1. DVC Resale Market Monthly Update for September 2019
– ROFR – Right of First Refusal Report for September
– Average Market Prices
– Inventory Analysis – Great time to buy – Polynesian
– Inventory Analysis – Great Time to Sell – Vero Beach
2. Disney Polynesian Resort Podcast Series Follow Up
3. Disney Mobility Partner Program Change – Scooterbug
4. EPCOT Forever Launches!
5. Skyliners Collision Creates “Downtime”
– Reedy Creek Fire Department Evacuations – Nobody Hurt
– Community Buzz, Response and Memes